Wednesday, April 01, 2009

I'm Back!

I woke up this morning at 5:30 a.m. (a rare thing!), and peeked up at the ceiling and watched as the fan whirled its white blades?


Where am I? I thought.


I had no clue where I was or what bed I was lying in. And then it came to me…

I’m back!

At home, that is. And I must say it has been a glorious ten days where I spent some time in “heaven” away from e-mail, phones, and “yes” the Internet (for the most part). I was totally disconnected (almost), and it was glorious.

The trip was a gift and the particulars are being kept “secret” for now, but each day I will post a picture of my travels. You may leave comments on where you think the picture was taken. Whoever is the closest in its proximity (I don’t mean country…I mean city), will receive a copy of The Ultimate Mom by Chicken Soup.

So go ahead and give it your best try.

Each day this week, I will post a different picture. Sorry, no hints!

Living Life Passionately,



7 comments:

Tracy Ruckman said...

Welcome home, my friend. I can't wait to hear more about your trip.

Gorgeous and interesting photo. Don't have a clue of the location, although I would guess somewhere in Italy, just because that's where I've been.

Greg C said...

Welcome home. Maybe it is the Alimo.

Connie Pombo said...

Okay, some of you e-mailed me personally and only one of you was actually "lukewarm."

Let's see how you do on this next round (smile!).

HUGS!

Flea said...

Somewhere in New Mexico. Was I lukewarm? Maybe Tijuana instead?

Flea said...

Glorietta.

Connie Pombo said...

Okay, ya'll...I know it looks like Texas, but alas it is not.

Tracy came the closest, so she wins The Ultimate Mom.

Congratulations to all of you for guessing. Quite frankly, if I saw that picture I would think the Southwest for sure!

I'm starting to see a trend in my blogging--once every week or so!

Tracy, send me your mailing address at conniepombo@hotmail.com and I'll get your book off.

HUGS TO ALL OF YOU!

Connie Pombo said...

Congratulations Tracy! Your book was mailed on Good Friday and should arrive on Tuesday.

Thanks everyone for entering and enjoy a blessed Easter weekend!