Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Lipstick Personality?

As a personality trainer, I pay special attention to what people say and do. Watching people waiting in line at the department store is my favorite activity. I get a hot cup of something, sit down with a piece of paper (usually a receipt!), and write about people's actions and reactions. Who knows, I just might show up in your neighborhood and start taking notes, so watch out!

Yesterday, I was at the make-up counter at the Bon-Ton and this well-coiffed woman pulled out six tubes of lipstick and said, "I want one of each!" I don't know about you, but I only wear one color (one lipstick tube at a time). These tubes were all the colors of the rainbow. But what really struck me was their appearance. They were all worn down, halfway, and completely straight across. It's as if she came to a "point" where she said, "No more of this; I'm changing colors!"

It reminded me of a "lipstick" personality test I took years ago, and I was tickled pink when I came across the test in a blog. I'm not sure if you can judge a woman by her lipstick ("personality" speaking), but it just might have a little truth.

Take the test, click here: Let me know your true "colors"!

And my special thanks to Flea (from Flea's World), who honored me with the "winning" personality! If you haven't visited her blog, you're in for a treat!

I'll share my "personality," if you'll share yours!




P.S. I just might throw in a few lipsticks for the fun of it (I'll return the favor by picking the winning personality on Monday!).

2 comments:

Tracy Ruckman said...

I'm a "one tube" girl myself! And it's usually flat.

It used to not be, but a few years ago I started leaving an occasional message for hubby on our bathroom mirror, and it flattened right out! :-)

(Before, it was pretty close to the "sharp angle box curved tip.")

Connie Pombo said...

Okay, I checked my lipsticks again and I'm shocked at the diversity. Some are completely flat: worn down to the nub (there is no shape!). Others are the same way that they came: sharp on one side and blunt on the other! And, others, well--they defy description. Smile!

What I think I have is multiple pesonalities? Can that be?

I think, however, it's safe to say that the "liptsick" personalities are just FUN (and maybe we can't really determine the "real" us!).

Because Tracy is the only one who commented (I guess men don't wear lipstick!), I have something coming in the mail for you. E-mail me at conniepombo@hotmail.com and I'll send you some lipstick fun--okay?

HUGS!