Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My Sister...My Twin!


Do you have a sister or a mentor who has made a difference in your life?

Today I’m blogging on Boomer Babes Rock about my sister, who is also my “twin.” We are so much alike in many ways and like all sisters, we differ on many things. We don’t dress alike anymore, except accidentally and we don’t “fight” like we used to, but what we do more than anything is cherish the few times that we have together. My sister, Sheryl, lives 3,000 miles away and so spending time with her on a day-to-day basis isn’t possible, but we make up for it in concentrated snippets of time while I’m home.

The remainder of the month of February I’m collecting stories of mentors who made a difference in your life. It could be a sister, a neighbor, a teacher, a friend…someone who made an impact that left a lasting impression.
At the end of the month, I will post the story and the winner will receive the One Year Life Verse Devotional by Tyndale House Publishers.

Enjoy the joys of a mentoring relationship!

4 comments:

Susan Skitt said...

Oh I'll try to spread the word on my site next week, okay my dear?

And thank you so much for the pretty e-card. I L-O-V-E-D it!

I'm off to ski this weekend with the family and probably won't be emailing :)

Much love,
Susan

Connie Pombo said...

Hey you be careful on those slippery slopes! Don't do a "Connie"!

Have fun!

HUGS!

Connei

Susan Skitt said...

Okay, I posted today :) Will touch base later about our weekend. What a good time the Lord gave us!

Connie Pombo said...

Welcome back you snow bunny!

HUGS!