Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Angels Among Us?

Today I'm blogging on Boomer Babes about an experience I had 11 years ago that convinced me that angels keep watch over us!

My "Touched by a Coffee-Loving Angel" story is featured in the newly released book, Chicken Soup for the Coffee-Lover's Soul. It will stir you to think about the times in your life when you were protected and saved from harm's way because angels were sent to guide and protect you!

Tune into Inspire Radio to hear my interview with Carolyn Gross at 1:00 PM EST; 12:00 CST, and 10:00 AM PST on Wednesday, October 17, 2007.

If you have an angel story that you would like to share, I would love to hear it!

Blessings to you all!

2 comments:

Susan Skitt said...

Hey Connie girl, congrads again on this publication. Can't wait to read it!

Love ya lots,
Susan

P.S. As for the angel story, I'll have to think on that... I would have to say off the top of my head, I've probably interacted with "angels unaware", but that doesn't mean they aren't out there because the Bible says they are and they help protect us.

Sorry I missed the interview. Talk to you later!

Susan Skitt said...

Ah, I read your story on boomers... people who help us like an angel would... now as for the real angels... I've heard some incredible stories of missionaries in foreign countries, in fact, I may post on something that happened to my late husband as a child one day... his family definately believes there was an angel who intervened to help Gerry as a young boy... God's ways are a mystery sometimes...