I'm posting on Boomer Babes Rock today, so check it out! I'm revealing something about myself I've never told anyone except my husband and my mom (watch out!).
And because I've been "tagged" by my dear friend, Susan Kelly Skitt, I'm also revealing a few more things about me which we will call: 7 Random "Me-Me" Facts!
Unfortunately, I lost the list (I wrote them on a napkin at Starbucks), so this is the new and revised version.
1. I can "fly." Fly on over to Boomer Babes to read the rest of the story!
2. Japanese is my third language (actually fourth!). The first three and half years of my life were spent in Japan and so it was my "play" language. Strangely enough, it comes back to me in "song," like "London Bridges Falling Down." If you want the Japanese version, feel free to e-mail me!
3. I love to take "midnight" walks (around our neighborhood)! I'm a night owl, so I love the stillness and quiet, the moon, the stars, and now the "June" bugs!
4. My favorite flavor of popsicle is "banana." They are hard to find, but when I find them, I buy them in bulk!
5. The smell of the earth after the rain...I guess that's why I love waterfalls too!
6. My dad was in the Air Force for 15 years and so that makes me an Air Force Brat. I never liked that term, but I was fortunate to have lived in many cultures in my lifetime (a world traveler at a young age!).
7. I won a spelling bee in fifth grade (before the days of spell check!).
Okay, now watch out...you're next!