Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Meet the Dream Team!



Today I'm blogging on Boomer Babes Rock...about my passion for dirt biking that led to some undesired results. Sometimes this 50-something "babe" doesn't realize she isn't 20 anymore!

Thankfully...we learn from our experiences and we don't repeat them again (most of the time!), and I plan to stay closer to the ground in the upcoming months.

This experience allowed me to realize that I probably won't be doing #27 on my passionate to-do list (parachuting out of an airplane) for quite some time.

That's okay...there are a lot of other things for this "boomer babe" to do that don't require lifting too far off the earth. And if I happen to drift...there's always the dream team in the wings to put me back together again!

Living Life Passionately (with both arms!),

Connie

1 comment:

Joel said...

Hello,
would you please contact me back at joelkassam@gmail.com > I could not find an email address in here. Thank You