Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Passionate Living
I have just completed my book, Trading Ashes for Roses: From Pain to Passion, it was a labor of love--I feel like I just gave birth without the OUCH! The book has been in my mind for 8 years and now it will be a reality in the spring of 2006. I never imagined my life would become what it has, but it is only through great pain and suffering that I realized my passion--speaking, writing, and photography. Since my diagnosis of cancer in 1996, I have had the great privilege of sharing with others how they too can transform their pain into passion. It has been an amazing journey and I look forward with joy to each new day. My son asked me the other day, "Mom, do you think you would be doing what you're doing today if you weren't diagnosed with cancer?" The answer is absolutely not! It's amazing to look back on the transformation. I look forward to the future with hope!

No comments: